I’ve started to get a *lot* of warnings being logged lately with EventID 10010, 1035, 6027 and 6002. The specific cause I don’t know yet, but they have only appeared recently after I have been “fixing” my server after some serious disk issues. It’s hard to say though because there have been so many that my event logs have been clearing out the older entries so I need to increase their size to capture them all. While the server appears to be running fine, these warnings are appearing repeatedly now.
I don’t know if they are because of further issues since the crashes, or have started because of the way I fixed something else. I know I’m not the only one, a lot of other people have posted with the same messages, so perhaps it’s specific to Server 2012, or a recent OS update that has been applied.
Further investigation required…
UPDATE: I’ve seen some reports that this has been fixed in CU1. I haven’t installed it yet, so can’t confirm at this time.